Photo

all-inclusive resorts in Negril that allow outside photographers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nanihill1

nanihill1
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

I'm planning to get married June 2009 (beach wedding) and am looking for all-inclusive resorts in Negril, Jamaica that allow outside photographers for the wedding as I'm learning that a majority of all-inclusive resorts don't allow outside vendors.

Does anyone know of any resorts in Negril that allow outside photographers? If not, do you have any recommendations for wedding planners in the Negril area (hoping a wedding planner could give some alternatives)

Thanks much!

#2 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
    • 1,572 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

I'm not using a wedding planner, but I've heard good things about this Negril-based planner:

Negril Jamaica Weddings.com

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:28 PM

I got married at Couples and had no problem with my photographer. She did stay as a guest but was never questioned. I know you can buy a day pass for those not staying on the property to attend the wedding and lots of Couples brides bring their own photographer.

#4 jw117

jw117
        • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

Hey! I am getting married in Jan. at the RIU Negril. Although they "say" no outside photogs, they will allow it, for an additional fee of $250. I have booked a fantastic photog. for the wedding. Let me know if you would like the name! Thanks! J.

#5 divadivine25

divadivine25
          • 427 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jw117
            Hey! I am getting married in Jan. at the RIU Negril. Although they "say" no outside photogs, they will allow it, for an additional fee of $250. I have booked a fantastic photog. for the wedding. Let me know if you would like the name! Thanks! J.
            Is the photographer local? I would love his name, just pm me!

#6 cincin

cincin
            • 109 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:38 AM

Hi, I'm also getting married at Couples Negril and we have hired an outside photographer. I think there is a charge for outside vendors but her fee already included any outside vendor charge. I'm also planning on adding her as a guest since they will be there all day for the photos.

Let me know if your interested in the photographers name!

#7 Misha Earle

Misha Earle
              • 56 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:24 AM

Its possible to get outside photographers onto all of them except Sandals and Beaches resorts. Most all inclusives will allow one as long as any applicable vendors fees and day passes are dealt with.
                Misha Earle Photography
                Jamaican based but will travel!
                http://www.mishaearlephotography.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users