Photo

Those GREAT OOT bags everyone got!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

I am the member that PM'd S2BLennon. Once she gets all the bags she needs I'll take the rest. Thanks!

#12 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:33 PM

If you get the exact amount you need, what are you going to do if more people book? You still have a lot of time...
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#13 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:24 AM

Thank you to everyone who has offered! It appears Ashley has just the amount that I need so i am gonna grab them from her.... There was another member on here that was looking for any "extra" that I may have come across. So I will forward that info to her. Team work! Thanks a ton again!

#14 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dez921714
          If you get the exact amount you need, what are you going to do if more people book? You still have a lot of time...
          I am allowing to get a few extra based on an educated guess. What threw it off to begin with was that all of my mom's HS friends that weren't even invited decided that they wanted to go- so I was like well what the hell am I gonna do- have them vacationing with us but not invite them to the wedding/!? Typical wedding non - invited wedding crashers who love a palm tree!

#15 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kathie
            I am the member that PM'd S2BLennon. Once she gets all the bags she needs I'll take the rest. Thanks!
            Looks like there will be a little overflow! Hopefully this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users