Photo

Blau Varadero

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#51 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:35 AM

aw thanks... my Husband was like.. why are you crying.. and i told him it was because i didnt want to leave cuba!... we just got in last night... and i checked up on BDW for a few mins :P

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#52 jackobelle

jackobelle
    • 359 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:45 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
      AWESOME!!!!.... you are going to LOVE it!!... i just got back in ... like 1hr ago and i actually cried when landing back in Canada because Cuba and the Blau were absolutely phenomenal! u will not be disappointed!
      Great!! I am SO happy everything was amazing for you! I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics!!! :)

Did they end up setting up chairs for you? LOL!!!

#53 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
      • 475 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

yep and im glad that they did because the wedding the day before ours did not have chairs set up and there was a woman who was about 200+ lbs walking around topless and no word of a lie, walked up in between the groomsmen to take a peak at what was going on!!!!... her boobs were almost resting on them!!!... we had the chairs set up, as well as i had two of my guests stand on either side as body guards to tell people to walk around .. that was pretty efficient!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
        All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#54 jackobelle

jackobelle
        • 359 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

OMG!!!! EW!!! HAHA!! That is hilarious! But I suppose the bride & groom wouldn't think so! I am going to really push for chairs as well, and now I have your wedding to back me up, because I know they can do it! I am glad your wedding was boob-free!
          I can't wait to see your pics! :)

#55 jackobelle

jackobelle
          • 359 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

OK I am starting to get a little worried!!! I have been emailing with the WC at the Blau and she usually gets back to me the same day, sometimes within the hour even! But I emailed her about 2 weeks ago to ask to switch our wedding date, since another bride I know canceled her date, so we want to switch to the date she had. The first email I sent about it got bounced back, so I resent it. Then I didn't hear anything for about a week so I sent another one just in case the 2nd one didn't go through. Another week later and still no reply! What should I do? I was thinking of calling, but I don't know.

Do you think during the summer the WC isn't working as much because it is 'low season'?
            I just really want to confirm the new date so I can relax and not worry about it!

#56 Erent2B

Erent2B
            • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:25 PM

Hi Alisha,
              I saw that you got married at the Blau in December and used the onsite photographer ... I would love to see some pics since I'm getting married there too (in November) and am debating on whether to use the photographer or not. I see that you had posted pics but I clicked on the link and it's not active anymore ... any chance you can post some again?
              Has anyone else used the on-site photographer at Blau Varadero?

#57 jackobelle

jackobelle
              • 359 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

I just talked to my amazing TA and she got in touch with the WC at the Blau. We are confirmed for the new date!!! Problem solved.

#58 daughter_of_the_bride

daughter_of_the_bride
                • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hi Blau Brides and Brides-to-be,

My mother, Lillian, is getting married at the Blau on March 4, 2010.

I'm looking for any recommendations or tips you have from planning your weddings at this resort that I can pass along to her. She doesn't have easy access to the internet so I'm doing what I can to help out.

Also, she is booking the photographer from the resort - does anyone have photos that they can share?

Thanks in Advance!
                  Heather

#59 pkitch

pkitch
                  • 29 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hi all
                    I am getting married at the blau varadero next year going out june 25th,we would also love any info or tips from people who have been there as i think this hotel doesnt seem to do that many weddings compared with the others!
                    Hope its ok....

#60 jackobelle

jackobelle
                    • 359 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by daughter_of_the_bride
                      Hi Blau Brides and Brides-to-be,

My mother, Lillian, is getting married at the Blau on March 4, 2010.

I'm looking for any recommendations or tips you have from planning your weddings at this resort that I can pass along to her. She doesn't have easy access to the internet so I'm doing what I can to help out.

Also, she is booking the photographer from the resort - does anyone have photos that they can share?

Thanks in Advance!
                      Heather
                      Hi Heather! I am getting married at the Blau a couple weeks after you mother! What kinds of tips are you looking for? I have visited the Blau once (I stayed at the Melia next door) The WC seems great to deal with so far. I am not getting the resort photog. I am going with another local one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users