Religious Ceremonies in Aruba

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:27 AM

Hi Kathie! I am not set on Aruba yet, but if I do decide Aruba it would be through the the Riu palace. I am also considering Riviera Maya, Azul Sensatori through Karisma. I'm just concerned about the weather, because we have to go in July. Aruba is out of the hurricane belt, but I am worried I will get rain at Mayan Riviera. I have been to Aruba before though and the beaches are absolutely gorgeous!! Not much entertainment though if that is important to you.

#12 cantorballard

• 47 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

I would be happy to discuss that option with you - and happy in general to share ideas with you as to how to make a spiritual wedding, without any mention of G-d.

So many of my brides today want spirituality, without mention of G-d, and I completely respect those wishes. So, I've come up with some beautiful ways of wording their ceremonies that make everyone very happy.

I am actually leaving on Aug. 22 for the RIU in Aruba, to officiate a 30 person DW for a client. I will be there for 3 days, returning Monday the 25th. I will gather as much info as I can, and come back and post everything possible about the RIU. I am working with their WC and a local DJ, and will write a review - from an Officiant's perspective, at least.

Hope this helps!

#13 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

Thanks Debbie, that's so kind of you! :)

#14 Bianca

• 1,057 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:24 PM

Welcome to the forum!
          19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!

#15 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

to the forum! Best of luck with your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users