I miss BDW! :(

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:45 AM

You got me jealous, camping is awesome!! You just reminded me that we need to plan our trip. Damn, this summer really got away from me!!! WTF?

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:01 AM

awwwww rach, we miss you too hurry and make them hire somone!

hey i got an idea, maybe i can move down there and do it, seems like they are pretty good about internet time then we would both be happy!

#13 Amarillis

Amarillis
    • 1,913 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:08 AM

have a great time camping!

We'll see you when you are back and rejuvenated!

PS> MaiTai's are great on a camping trip too!

#14 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:13 AM

No worries Rachel, I understand. Hopefully your work load isn't that bad after coming home from camping. I hate how whenever you go on vacation you come back to double the work and just get stressed out again... then you need another vacation to relax. hehe Have fun camping, wish I was you!

#15 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

I've missed you too! It seems like a lot of the girls who were B2Bs with me are less active now that we're married! Or the late summer brides are all busy getting hitched and stuff.

Have fun camping. If you (or anyone really) goes flying off the tube, we'd love pics or video. I can just picture "Action Rachel and Stevil Kenevil" LOL

#16 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:53 PM

I was wondering why our GH thread hasn't been revisited

#17 resehop

resehop
          • Vendor
          • 49 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:37 AM

I feel for you! I am new here and so busy, I feel I am missing everything that goes on. Have fun out and about!

#18 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:52 AM

I feel the same way! I am a new mommy now ( Ryan's son just moved down here from Canada) and I have my hands full with him and last minute planning! Anyone have some good ideas on how to occupy a preteen kiddo? Anyway, I feel so MIA on here and I have no idea who half of the Newbies are!

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MelanieS
                Rachel, we HAVE been missing you and your wonderful words of wisdom. It's not the same when you're not around. Hurry back!
                Melanie- you are the sweetest person. EVER. Seriously, if my mom wasn't so awesome I would adopt you as my new mom. So in the meantime, I will settle for my BDW mom. LOL

Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                You got me jealous, camping is awesome!! You just reminded me that we need to plan our trip. Damn, this summer really got away from me!!! WTF?
                Uhhhh ya Jamy. I'm slightly freaked out that it's already August. I mean, WTF-where did the time go??!! We have barely had opportunity to take our boat out this summer. I was just whining to Steve this morning that it feels like our summer has been full of "to do's" and no free weekends for ourselves. Too many graduations, weddings, and other stuff we have to commit to. Grrrr...people should run this crap by me!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Abbie
                awwwww rach, we miss you too
                If you (or anyone really) goes flying off the tube, we'd love pics or video. I can just picture "Action Rachel and Stevil Kenevil" LOL
                LOL- I REALLY REALLY wish we had remembered to take our video recorder out on the boat. Somewhere in the middle of my 10 feet flying stunt through the air in which I didn't land in the water but bounced off the tube and flew another 10 feet in the air to belly flop in the water I thought "wow, I wish this were on tape because A) I won't remember it after hitting the water and B) no one will believe how freaking high I am."

Needless to say, Stevil and I are barely able to walk today. We just realized we aren't young pups anymore. LOL
                Happily married since 2008

#20 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

That sounds like an awesome ride Rachel. I was picturing it as I was reading it. I have been on tubes and seen many people on them, and I totally believe the height that you got! Glad you had fun and hopefully all the work hasn't piled up for you!
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users