Wedding transportation for 30+ people to ROR

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:31 AM

I am using this company referred by my TA ... I spoke to Representative and he knows all the hotspots and has already compiled a 6 hour excursion the day after our ceremony to Bob Marley musuem, Dunns River, eating, shopping and free frall pics as we desire-- $60 pp... We will also do an excursion the Friday night after reherasal dinner for $20 pp that we are covering...

He is awesome... please check out his website..Welcome to Admiral Bailey Transportation Services Jamaica - Taxi and Tours Jamaica - Taxi and Tours Jamaica - Located out of Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, Jamaica provides Transportation Services throughout Jamaica - www.admiralbaileytransportationservi

#12 caporrone

• 109 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

There is also something that I came across while reading the Jamaican Tourism Board - called a "JUTA" but I am a Negril bride to be so I don't know if they are throughout the island.
      Good luck,

#13 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

JUTA stands for Jamaican Union of Travellers Association. Their taxis are regulated and designated for tourism use. The vehicles which are JUTA regulated will have a red license place. Not all taxis in Jamaica are licensed, some are just random people looking to make some cash.

#14 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:52 PM

Kirobiro. Thanks so much for the info from Lees!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users