Tanning...

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

Is anyone tanning before they go away?
    John & I started today - we're both so pasty white and we burn so fast that we don't want to look gross on the big day!

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

I probably would if my wedding was in a month, but since mine is in August - at the end of the summer, we will both already have good tans. I totally would if I were you!

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:55 PM

Yeap, I'm actually going to start tanning this month. I have a wedding to attend in May so I want to be tan for that as well.

#4 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

Yup - I started about a month ago. Started real slow & built it up. I really wasn't going to because I gave that up a long time ago. But my MOH started tanning & I'll be goddamned if she's going to look better than me at MY wedding! LOL

Also, being tan has improved my personal body image. I don't know why, but being tan make you look thinner.

#5 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
          • 466 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:05 PM

I can't get a tan for the life of me. I've tried tanning naturally (I look like a lobster), and tanning beds (I was ichy and didn't notice a huge difference). So I think I'm going to do the spray tan thing.... my FI thinks I'll end up orange, so I'm going to experiment way in advance.

#6 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:06 PM

I agree - my fat always looks better tan! haha!

#7 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

ROFL, Christa your awesome.. lol BTW tanning = thinner.. Hmm I wonder how many times a week I have to go before I'm super thin.. lol

#8 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Adamsgrrl
                  I can't get a tan for the life of me. I've tried tanning naturally (I look like a lobster), and tanning beds (I was ichy and didn't notice a huge difference). So I think I'm going to do the spray tan thing.... my FI thinks I'll end up orange, so I'm going to experiment way in advance.
                  oooh be careful with the spray tan lol FI did that once and ended up looking like an oompa loompa (his words)

#9 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:08 PM

You know, I normally use Neutrogena spray self tanner & it works really well, doesn't turn you orange - you should check it out.

#10 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:09 PM

I swear, it's true. Either that or tanning has actually begun melting away my fat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users