Photo

Bad News

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 lscilley

lscilley
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:14 PM

So sorry to hear that but you should defiently go to Mexico with a friend in December and have a blast!

#42 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:15 PM

Lisa, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Absolutely, you should get away and have some fun.

#43 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

i'm so sorry to hear about your breakup...you definitely deserve a vacation!

#44 shellb

shellb
        • 533 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

So sorry you've had to go through this. Be proud of yourself for choosing to end it. Not everyone has the strength to. No one deserves to be unhappy or live each day losing a bit more of their sense of self.

It may seem tough now and you will second guess that decision you made more than once, but believe me with time it does get easier. Just remember why you made that decision in the first place and that you can not change someone no matter how hard you try.

I think you should take that vacation, let your hair down, have some fun and rediscover who you are.

#45 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:32 PM

I am also so sorry to hear you have to go through this. Stay strong and heck yeah go on a vacation it is probably exactly what you need!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#46 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

So sorry to hear that! Be positive, take a trip, have fun, and know you WILL be okay.

#47 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

You are a brave woman and I congratulate you for having the gall to leavel I say you and your girls go to Mexico and have fun.

#48 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

Lisa, I'm sorry you are going through this...stay strong and stay positive...I hope you decide to take that vacation!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users