• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

YAY! I love new baby pictures! She's getting so big! And she is absolutely precious. I can't get over her hair. She doesn't need a baby wig (that was my random internet find yesterday)

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

lol - a baby wig? nope, definitely doesn't need one of those!

#23 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        Did you even "awww" at the screaming picture? lol

Yes! But, that's only because Noah isn't here yet. Once I hear him screaming, I will not be "awwing" at any screamking pictures. :)

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

good point. the silent pictures of screaming are easier to "awww" at!

#25 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

Ann, she's just so cute!!!

#26 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

Ann you have nothing to thank us for b/c we just did for you what we know you would have done for any of us. Plus you really deserved it after all the hardwork you put into this forum and the tremendous amount you help everyone else out.

Gwen is absolutely adorable...I've already told you numerous times that I think she looks like a brown haired Shiloh. She is just so darn cute!

And I think she's crying in the cubs outfit b/c secretly she wants to be a Yankee's fan. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

NO Yankees! lol I'm pushing for a MN Twins fan - duh! Paul said she was just crying cuz they lost that day. We'll see!

#28 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

Ann your such a sweet person and deserve the world. I know I wasnt here to to much to help you through it but I was thinking about you a lot, and I'm so glad things ended OK for you.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#29 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
                  • 815 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:09 AM

Awww. Gwen looks adorable! Are you having so much fun with her?

So here is my question...for developmental milestones do you go by gestational age or by birth age? Was curious about that and can't remember from my peds/maternity class.
                    http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
                    Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                    Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#30 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CarrieRN
                      Awww. Gwen looks adorable! Are you having so much fun with her?

So here is my question...for developmental milestones do you go by gestational age or by birth age? Was curious about that and can't remember from my peds/maternity class.
                      thanks! it is fun, especially now that she's 'laughing' and is more interactive. i just wish she didn't have the reflux and spit up all of the time, poor girl.

i pretty much go by the gestational age. she does most things ahead of that, kind of between the two ages. like right now she's just over 3 mos birth age, but just over 1 month gestational. i guess she kind of acts like a 2 month old. the doctor basically said he won't worry as long as she meets her milestones by her gestational age, and that hasn't been an issue so far.

i get mixed reviews as far as when she catches up though - i've heard anywhere from 9 mos to 2 years!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users