Photo

my DIY luggage tags, and tank tops

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

Great job with everything. It looks great!

#32 AnneW

AnneW
    • 127 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:18 PM

Great idea! I really like the tags & I might just have to steal your idea for the tank tops! They're fabulous!

#33 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt
        here's how the ribbon works.

keep in mind this is a back pack with a large handle that i'm wrapping it around

Click the image to open in full size.
        Wow you just solved my dilemma! I got the same luggage tags and I was contemplating whether to buy the plastic luggage tag loop things that others have used or go with ribbon because it looks cuter, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to figure out if it would fit but now I know for sure! Thanks for sharing!!!

#34 Erica053009

Erica053009
        • 513 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

Love the tags and what a nice touch to personalize them all. When are you handing the tags out (before or during the trip)?

#35 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnneW
            Great idea! I really like the tags & I might just have to steal your idea for the tank tops! They're fabulous!
            Steal away, I stole it from someone else!
            Love the tags and what a nice touch to personalize them all. When are you handing the tags out (before or during the trip)?
            I'm mailing them out with a brochure type thing with info on the resort, money, PV, and wedding related events. I think I'm going to mail them in late September so a good month before the wedding.

#36 Turtlebaybride

Turtlebaybride
            • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

Hi Tara, where abouts did you get that ribbon? And those tags.....are they the kinds that are laminating or do you slip the paper in them? Did that make sense? Cause i'm thinking of leaving the paper blank, so my many guests can fill it in themselves. And how are you going to ship them to your guests? I've been thinking.....ooohhhh what's that going to cost? In a regular envelope, in a package, etc....yikes.

#37 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Turtlebaybride
                Hi Tara, where abouts did you get that ribbon? And those tags.....are they the kinds that are laminating or do you slip the paper in them? Did that make sense? Cause i'm thinking of leaving the paper blank, so my many guests can fill it in themselves. And how are you going to ship them to your guests? I've been thinking.....ooohhhh what's that going to cost? In a regular envelope, in a package, etc....yikes.

I got the ribbon at Michaels. And the plastic part is a verticle badge holder that i slid the paper in.

I'm mailing them with a brochure at the end of september in a regular envelope. i have a bunch of $1 stamps left over from the invites and I think that should cover the postage of the tags and a brochure.

#38 SoontobeMsKniss

SoontobeMsKniss
                • 715 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Wonderful job! They look amazing!

#39 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:40 PM

How did I miss this?? These are great Tara! I LOVE the pictures!!
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#40 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
                    • 251 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:40 PM

You did an awesome job!
                      Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users