#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kristie Ottinger
    heres some pics of a cool cenote, not sure what its called but im sure morgan does...ana def will when she gets back in here, i was too consumed with taking the pics to notice where we were but i know its a cenote:) Photography By Kristie: theres more from where these came from asap:) CANCUN!!
    Actually, I don't know which one ana picked out. I just know it was the closest one to dreams cancun. It's definitly on my list to visit.

#22 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

Morgan you Rock!! we are staying at the Gran Bahia Akumal it is about 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 20 minutes from Tulum.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jkcz0702
        Morgan you Rock!! we are staying at the Gran Bahia Akumal it is about 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 20 minutes from Tulum.
        oh, than you are right by all the action. also, check out yal-ku lagoon (sp?) I've heard it's wonderful. We didn't want to travel that far so we just went to paamul which I also loved. yal-ku is closer to akumal. ya-kul? OK, I'm not sure, but you'll find it.

#24 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:45 PM

Morgan, I have not been to MX, but when I go I will visit some of these places for sure. That is so great of you and Jason to provide this info to brides who are going to be married in the area. I am sure it will help a lot of people get better shots of their TTD because of it, especially if they are bringing down their own photographers who do not know the area.

#25 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

wow these places are just fantabulous. we ahve never been to cancun, but the more amazing things i am finding, the more reason to head that way next time.

thanks jason!

#26 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Looking at these pics make me even more exicted about our cenote TTD next year.

#27 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

awesome...will have to remember when it's time to renew our vows!

#28 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

This looks so awesome! I am going to a wedding at Dreams Tulum in Nov and I def want to check this out! Thanks for the info Jason & Morgan!

#29 lambert13

lambert13
                • 901 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  This looks so awesome! I am going to a wedding at Dreams Tulum in Nov and I def want to check this out! Thanks for the info Jason & Morgan!
                  Word . . . . .

#30 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

Is it too late to change my wedding location? I want to go to these.

Thanks for posting! Great info! ... maybe a 1 year anniversary trip is in order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users