Photo

Hi!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

Elizabeth thank you for all the info, so nice of you to send it my way. And let me tell you that not only are you so lucky to be having your wedding at Las Ventanas, but you are especially lucky to have Leigh as your photog. She is absolutely amazing and as I'm sure you've already discovered by all the different threads we are obsessed with her!!

Quick question: Does las ventanas let you use outside vendors or are you required to use the vendors they suggest?

-Glenda

#22 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

Welcome! That hotel is so pretty you will not be disappointed, trust me :) Hope we can help with your planning!

#23 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

Sorry I missed your post. Welcome and Congratulations.

#24 lvpbride

lvpbride
        • 33 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for all of the kind words.

Yes, we were lucky enough to hire Leigh as our photographer. I am SOOO excited about that!!! Her work is awesome & I know our pictures are going to be wonderful. :)

Glenda - I'm honestly not sure about their general policy regarding outside vendors is (though I know they do not allow any outside wedding planners).

So far the only outside "vendor" I've asked about is Leigh & they were fine with that. I'm assuming that this is a fairly typical request, though.

I liked the people that they chose for the minister, guitarists & Mexican Trio and the rates were reasonable. But I'm not satisfied with the quote they gave me for the flowers (the bouquet in particular) so I'm going to check into this. They have been super helpful about everything thus far & I'm hoping they won't have a problem with it. I'll let you know how it goes!

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 05:45 PM

YAY! I am so happy you're also working with Leigh - she's been so fun to work with so far. I forget, when is your wedding date?

#26 lvpbride

lvpbride
            • 33 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:54 PM

It's August 4, 2007 (not soon enough!).

#27 laura b

laura b
              • 334 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:15 AM

Trust me, it'll be here before you know it. I'm only getting married a month before you, and I'm freaking out that it's about 3 months away. Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users