{EDR} Rose Petals for Aisle & Tossing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

I love the look of a rose petal walkway for my ceremony, and of rose petals in paper-cones for guests to throw after the ceremony. I'm trying to go with the most affordable option with this, since it's such a trivial element. EDR charges I believe $100.00 per bag of real rose petals, which I think is insane. Did you go with rose petals for your ceremony? If so, how much did you pay for them, if you don't mind me asking? Also, does anyone know where I can get, or how I can make the paper cones for the petals? I would like to display them in paper cones rather than the rice cups that Valeria has mentioned to me.

#2 Melissa G

Melissa G
    • 105 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

I ordered freeze dried rose petals from Flyboy Naturals. They are very nice. You can order a sample from their website. I think they are much cheaper than getting them from the resort. There is info on the website for paper cones too.

Flyboy Naturals freeze dried rose petals, roses, flowers, hydrangea, wedding toss, eco friendly petals

#3 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

I am not sure if you can bring freeze dried petals into Mexico. That is a good option if you can. I know you can't bring fake ones.

#4 cancunbride

• 531 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:40 PM

can we bring fake rose petals into Dreams Resort, cancun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users