• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    Jenny, just my opinion but i don't like those shoes with your dress -they are too busy - i would love to see you do a fun color but maybe a plain satin or solid texture in a fun color - make sense?

I have to agree. I think the glitter and the lace would clash. I also think a bright colored satin shoe would be perfect.

#12 Kathie

Kathie
    • 2,654 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

I agree with Alyssa, I don't love them. They would be awesome with a short cocktail dress but not with your wedding dress.

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

My dress is in so when the shoes come, I'll take pics of everything put together. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a fuschia satin heel but I cant find anything at all. Of course the ones I want are wayyyyy out of my price range. I'm a shoe-aholic anyways so even if they don't look right, I'll still have a great pair of heels to go out in

#14 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:56 PM

jenny, buy white or ivory and have them dyed whatever color you want . almost any satin shoe can be dyed!

#15 MoKe0506

MoKe0506
          • 81 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

I have to agree with everyone else, I love the shoes but I'm not sure if they will go with a lace dress. Maybe a plain satin dress. You can still do a satin shoe that brings a pop of color. I love the shoes though, I'm a shoenista myself, lol!!!

#16 Kits55

Kits55
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

i love shoes that aren't as traditional for weddings...it's like a little surprise under the dress! these are awesome

#17 Tara

Tara
            • 473 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

Those are some hot shoes, lady!

#18 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

Jenny, I love the shoes for fun but I'm not crazy about them with your dress.

#19 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

I think I have to change my opinion now that I've seen your dress. I think they are both too much for one another. But I agree that a fun bright shoe would be awesome, but I'd stick with a more simple shoe so it doesn't detract from the beauty of your dress.

#20 Jamminworld

Jamminworld
                  • 136 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

The shoes are not my personal favorites but I think that if they make you feel good wearing them then go for it. I'm wearing pink shoes under my dress. Pink is my favorite color and it just makes me happy to wear. That's how I have decided on pretty much everything for my wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users