Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

What do you think of these shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Jenny, just my opinion but i don't like those shoes with your dress -they are too busy - i would love to see you do a fun color but maybe a plain satin or solid texture in a fun color - make sense?

I have to agree. I think the glitter and the lace would clash. I also think a bright colored satin shoe would be perfect.

My dress is in so when the shoes come, I'll take pics of everything put together. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a fuschia satin heel but I cant find anything at all. Of course the ones I want are wayyyyy out of my price range. I'm a shoe-aholic anyways so even if they don't look right, I'll still have a great pair of heels to go out in wink.gif

I have to agree with everyone else, I love the shoes but I'm not sure if they will go with a lace dress. Maybe a plain satin dress. You can still do a satin shoe that brings a pop of color. I love the shoes though, I'm a shoenista myself, lol!!!

i love shoes that aren't as traditional for weddings...it's like a little surprise under the dress! these are awesome

I think I have to change my opinion now that I've seen your dress. I think they are both too much for one another. But I agree that a fun bright shoe would be awesome, but I'd stick with a more simple shoe so it doesn't detract from the beauty of your dress.

The shoes are not my personal favorites but I think that if they make you feel good wearing them then go for it. I'm wearing pink shoes under my dress. Pink is my favorite color and it just makes me happy to wear. That's how I have decided on pretty much everything for my wedding.