• 15,998 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

1/day at dreams pv!

#22 beachbride08

• VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by samanthag
      I'm at home watching a show on WE called Wedding Central. It's about a venue called "The Wedding Place" where they have 4 or 5 weddings on a typical Saturday!!!
      This leads me to ask the question, do you know how many weddings will be going on the day you get married?
      Fortunately for me the resort we are having our wedding at only allows 1 wedding per day!

Correction*** "The Wedding Place" had 7 weddings in one day! Is this normal?
      Was that the episode for the place in CA? I think I watched that and was thinking I would never want to get married there. It seemed like such a circus!

There can be up to 3 weddings per day at my resort, but only one per hotel. They are all separate so you won't run into another wedding ar the hotel. Each hotel also has a different coordinator so there is no overlap and you have all their attention.

#23 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

My resort only does 1 per day. I'm getting married at the Paradisus Palma Real. I'm glad that i'll have the wc full attention that day but the date i wanted was booked so that was the downside.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

1 per week at Playa Fiesta! That is why I chose it... well one of the many reasons.

#25 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

not sure how many the Riu will allow, but I do know that there is one other the same day as mine but a different time. I dying to know who it is. I haven't seen anyone here to be my twin as of yet.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#26 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:32 PM

We're renting a private estate so there's just the one wedding :). That was one of the reasons we chose our venue-- for its intimacy. Our other options either required us to book up a small resort ourselves or to be at a big resort with lots of looky-loos around.

#27 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:33 AM

I've seen that show & it is madness! But I guess they can hold tha many weddings. I feel really bad for the WC. She has got to feel stressed out all the time! Especially with that one couple that was like an hour late to the wedding!

The day we married, we were the only wedding. :) Our WC said they never book two in a day cause it's so much work. LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users