Sign in to follow this  
luckygirl

Please help me choose my dress-sorry for the neck strain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Ok I will start off by saying I HATE YOU you have the perfect body. Either dress you look hot in. but i love the way number 1 fits you.
Thank you. But please don't hate me....I could not breath in this dress. In fact, here's the tmi part, but because it was so tight I had the worst case of gas until 3 a.m. I will def. be ordering a larger size which will not give me that fabulous looking waist. I don't know how the ladies survived when corsets were all the rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
Thank you everyone for your opinions and the wonderful compliments..I'm blushing here! I had been leaning towards #1 but was wondering if it would be too much. But with an overwhelming vote for #1, I'm going to order it tomorrow. Thank you for helping me choose such a major item for my wedding!
Good choice! It is so flattering on you. I need to start looking for dresses myself. Its good to know Davids Bridal has a nice selection.
Congratulations! msnparty.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdecker View Post
Good choice! It is so flattering on you. I need to start looking for dresses myself. Its good to know Davids Bridal has a nice selection.
Congratulations! msnparty.gif
I was actually shocked that DB had some great dresses, there were at least 5 others that I liked too. One of my friends forced me to go over my skepticism that I would find anything...so I had to hear her "I told you so." So, I canceled my appts. with the more expensive boutiques and am choosing one from DB and saving lots of money to which I will put towards hiring an awesome photographer.