Bridal Hair Styles

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:22 AM

Rebecca I love your so so so beautiful....I can't decide on what I want to do, grrrrrrrrrr....I kinda want it down but my hair is curly so it's just going 2 frizz out once I walk outside....but also want it up but dont know if I trust anyone to do it properly

#12 REBECCA

• VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:08 PM

TammyM...thanks SOO much for posting these! I am going to learn how to shrink my photos da*nit if it's the last thing I do! (when I get back of course).

Thanks Edyta!
      I have really fine hair and I wanted to wear it down with the tousled curl look. But my stylist/friend was really uncomfortable with that because my hair is so fine, it won't hold the curl and in the Cabo humidity with the wind, it would have never worked. She said she'd feel better if it was pinned together loosely to hold it in place.

I am bringing my stylist from home, so I don't have to worry about doing a trial run on my wedding day. I recommeding getting a trial in Mexico right when you arrive so you know what you're going to get.

Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#13 MARIAELM

• 402 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:14 PM

Rebecca, you look GEORGEOUS! i love the hairstyles! you're so lucky that you're bringing your hairstylist with you too!!! i normally always wear my hair down, but wore mine up on my wedding day. it was much easier to deal with the heat, wind, and slight humidity that way. i think you've gone a great route! i'm so excited to see your wedding pics!
        MariaElena - 10/28/06
        Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#14 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:38 PM

MM, I have to tell you, I LOVED that church you got married in. SOO pretty, if my heart wasn't set on getting married on the beach I would totally go that route.

#15 MARIAELM

• 402 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:41 PM

Awww, thanks TammyM! Your wedding on the beach is going to be just as beautiful!
            MariaElena - 10/28/06
            Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#16 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

Awesome do Rebecca! It looks so natural and gorgeous on you :) Lucky girl, bringing your stylist from home. Hmmm, that's not such a bad idea, I do socialize with my stylist outside of the salon, maybe I can talk her into coming....

#17 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:06 PM

the photos are gone!! tammym, can you repost them!?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 liz24

• 209 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

I have crazy curly hair
              No idea what to do :/

#19 teigfgr

• 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

I also think that some magazine hairstylist beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users