Photo

It's official! Grand Palladium Lucea...

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 jax1182

jax1182
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:57 PM

Thanks so much for the info!! So it sounds like you liked the Blue Lagoon...that makes me feel better b/c we want to have a longer reception!! Did you by any chance ask any questions about music? I was wondering if they just have speakers that you could hook an ipod up to like the other resorts?

#42 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
    • 1,572 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jax1182
      Thanks so much for the info!! So it sounds like you liked the Blue Lagoon...that makes me feel better b/c we want to have a longer reception!! Did you by any chance ask any questions about music? I was wondering if they just have speakers that you could hook an ipod up to like the other resorts?
      I really loved the Blue Lagoon.

I didn't ask about the iPod speaker setup at Blue Lagoon-- we were thinking that if we took it we'd get a DJ or live music, depending on how many guests we end up with/budget.

#43 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
      • 1,572 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:46 AM

Caroline-

I am so excited for you... your wedding is right around the corner! The first GPJ bride on our board!!!

#44 nbro

nbro
        • 36 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

Best of luck Carolyn. All the best. Can't wait to hear the review!

#45 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:50 PM

Congrats on your date and location!!!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#46 caroline

caroline
            • 697 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:38 PM

Thank you so much, girls! I can't believe it's almost here! We leave a week tomorrow! I STILL haven't received any photographs from Jascynthia (as promised) but the Blue Lagoon it is going to be. THEY are printing up the menues (according to J) and it's going to be white linen - with whatever decorations we bring along...

We have actually decided that it would be so much more fun to head to the bar that plays live music, after the wedding... rather than the 24 of us (!) dancing to tunes on our iPod. It's such a mixed age group in our crowd... and there will certainly be those who will stay up partying all night long. (I promise we'll get up for our TTD shoot in the a.m., Josh. You just might have to shake us!)

We really are starting to get really excited!

Oh, Jascynthia promises that the gazebo is going to be in order. I'm going to relinquish the worry and assume she's telling the truth at this point... lol

#47 GregsBride

GregsBride
              • 333 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

I wish you the best of luck with everything Caroline, and I hope that everything turns out to be even more spectacular that you envisioned them!!! Can't wait to hear how everything turns out...
                ~Christina

#48 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

Best wishes on everything, Caroline! I'm sure it will be beautiful. Can't wait to see how the gazebo turns out. Don't forget to take lots of pictures (you know how we are over here... lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users