• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cancunbride
    Never inquiring about venue #1 its beautiful and modern, wow, breath taking!!

i know! but here's the thing about Dreams... its so close to nightlife, shopping, activities - your guests will have the freedom to leave the hotel and do what they want. (at least that's one of the things i told myself!)

#22 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:55 AM

Hi!
      I see that your getting married in June at Dreams Cancun..we have just started the process of booking ours there...we're waiting to hear back from the resort to see if our date is available...How long did it take them to get back to you, if you don't mind me asking

Thank you! :-)
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#23 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
      • 153 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
        Hi!
        I see that your getting married in June at Dreams Cancun..we have just started the process of booking ours there...we're waiting to hear back from the resort to see if our date is available...How long did it take them to get back to you, if you don't mind me asking

Thank you! :-)

to be honest - I had a hard time getting any feedback at first, and my original wedding date was given away after they told me they had reserved it. My advice is absolutely to get an international phone card and do all your original dealings over the phone -at least until your date is set.

#24 cac239

cac239
        • 37 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

Can you email me the Paradisus review at cac239@hotmail.com.

Thank You :)

#25 Cali

Cali
          • 281 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

thx for sharing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users