Photo

Favor Idea

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 jak27

jak27
  • 715 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:27 PM

We went to a wedding in San Miguel last year and in the OOT bags was abuelita (the hexagonal box like Merryme mentioned) and this funky hot chocolate contraption. The bride said it's a hot chocolate frother that is used often to make the hot chocolate. Sort of like a whisk, and a spoon and a stick.

Well, whatever it is and whatever it is supposed to do, it was very cool and I use it for decoration now in our kitchen since it's so pretty. It's wooden and very intricate.

Just my two cents! For a smaller wedding it would be a very impressive thought.

#12 soulmates

soulmates
    • 538 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:14 PM

Sounds like a great idea...

#13 Heligirl

Heligirl
      • 97 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

Great idea!!

#14 Jnadair

Jnadair
        • 186 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:09 AM

Great idea!  Thanks for sharing!

#15 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

We were looking at these, but weren't sure how people would react to them!  Its great ot know you used them, even just for decoration, and they didnt just get thrown away or not used.

Originally Posted by jak27 

We went to a wedding in San Miguel last year and in the OOT bags was abuelita (the hexagonal box like Merryme mentioned) and this funky hot chocolate contraption. The bride said it's a hot chocolate frother that is used often to make the hot chocolate. Sort of like a whisk, and a spoon and a stick.

Well, whatever it is and whatever it is supposed to do, it was very cool and I use it for decoration now in our kitchen since it's so pretty. It's wooden and very intricate.

Just my two cents! For a smaller wedding it would be a very impressive thought.

#16 Jnadair

Jnadair
          • 186 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

Great idea!  Thanks for sharing!

#17 MichCraw

MichCraw
            • 369 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

If anyone would want to buy some Dominican Rep. Lanyards ... or any other product on this site.. i'd be happy to share with other brides .... but I don't want 75$ worth of stuff all to myself! Great site though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users