Photo

Troubling sister in-law...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:34 AM

I was reading this thread and just had a marvelous idea! I say we stop inviting people to our weddings and have BDW Only events. The only people invited are from here. I swear it would be the best group ever! No one would complain and everyone would have a fabulous time.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#32 Larena

Larena
    • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:24 PM

hahaha you rock!! That toally just made me smile!! Why couldn't all brides or brides to be be like everyone on here...its true!

#33 lscilley

lscilley
      • 1,466 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

Just ignore her and start your planning whenever you want. My friend was like that and I am not going to plan my wedding around her having a baby especially when they haven't even decided when they are going to start trying. At least your brother is on your side and since it takes two to make a baby he will probably be helpful in that department of working it around your wedding.

#34 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

My SIL said the same thing. She's due 7 months before my wedding now, so obviously it turned out not to be an issue. I was annoyed at first, but just let it go.

#35 Jenn79

Jenn79
          • 625 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:14 PM

I was lucky with my sister-in-law...they used my wedding as an excuse to start trying! And lo and behold, 9 months later, my nephew Jack was born.

It's really a shame when people act so selfish towards something that really has nothing to do with them. Let her be pregnant, you have your amazing wedding.
            Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
            Review Pictures Pro Pictures
            "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users