Sign in to follow this  
NHPT

Miami

We are living in Miami now so if anyone needs info about a location, vendor, etc from the surrounding area i would be happy to look into it for ya!

its so nice here- 82 and beautiful all the time. i got a job already but dont start for a month- so i am busy unpacking- MUCH less stress. poor matt is working his rear off but we are good- nice to be in a house we finally own! but mortagage payments will suck! oh well- part of growing up i guess- thanks for asking tammy!!!!

That's so exciting Nicole! Congrats on your new house and job too! I move to Florida right away as well. I can't wait for the temps in the 80's! It must be sooo nice!

I'm moving to the north west part of Florida. It's about 5 hours from Miami. It's by Pensacola and it's on the Ookaloosa islands (if you've ever heard of them). It's called Fort Walton Beach. I'm sooo excited to go swim suit shopping. I look out into my backyard and theres about 4 feet of snow. hehehe

oh i have been to fort walton beach- is FI in air force? there is an air force base there where my uncle was station. its so beautiful there! right by destin, right? you will love it- when do you move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreen View Post
I'm moving to the north west part of Florida. It's about 5 hours from Miami. It's by Pensacola and it's on the Ookaloosa islands (if you've ever heard of them). It's called Fort Walton Beach. I'm sooo excited to go swim suit shopping. I look out into my backyard and theres about 4 feet of snow. hehehe
Haha, Melissa... as a fellow Albertan I can only tell you how jealous of you I am!! When do you move to Florida?

Nicole - that is so awesome to hear that you are all settled and loving it, I am so jealous. I need the HEAT!!!! I am so not a winter person, I'm always cold

Post some pics for us of beautiful Miamicheesy.gif good luck unpacking that is such a pain in the a**