Photo

Miami

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:04 AM

We are living in Miami now so if anyone needs info about a location, vendor, etc from the surrounding area i would be happy to look into it for ya!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:58 PM

so, how is it? are you settled? less stressed?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:15 PM

its so nice here- 82 and beautiful all the time. i got a job already but dont start for a month- so i am busy unpacking- MUCH less stress. poor matt is working his rear off but we are good- nice to be in a house we finally own! but mortagage payments will suck! oh well- part of growing up i guess- thanks for asking tammy!!!!
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#4 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:26 PM

That's so exciting Nicole! Congrats on your new house and job too! I move to Florida right away as well. I can't wait for the temps in the 80's! It must be sooo nice!

#5 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:05 PM

where in florida are you moving?

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:06 PM

I'm glad you are enjoying it. Post pics of the house!! (TammyM - I'm turning into you with my pic requests!)

#7 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:27 PM

I'm moving to the north west part of Florida. It's about 5 hours from Miami. It's by Pensacola and it's on the Ookaloosa islands (if you've ever heard of them). It's called Fort Walton Beach. I'm sooo excited to go swim suit shopping. I look out into my backyard and theres about 4 feet of snow. hehehe

#8 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:43 PM

oh i have been to fort walton beach- is FI in air force? there is an air force base there where my uncle was station. its so beautiful there! right by destin, right? you will love it- when do you move?

#9 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mgreen
              I'm moving to the north west part of Florida. It's about 5 hours from Miami. It's by Pensacola and it's on the Ookaloosa islands (if you've ever heard of them). It's called Fort Walton Beach. I'm sooo excited to go swim suit shopping. I look out into my backyard and theres about 4 feet of snow. hehehe
              Haha, Melissa... as a fellow Albertan I can only tell you how jealous of you I am!! When do you move to Florida?
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#10 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:22 AM

Nicole - that is so awesome to hear that you are all settled and loving it, I am so jealous. I need the HEAT!!!! I am so not a winter person, I'm always cold

Post some pics for us of beautiful Miami good luck unpacking that is such a pain in the a**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users