Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

NEW AWARD: Mod's Choice - *Superstar Member*

The Mod's have decided to have a new monthly award in addition to our 2 MOTM (Member of the Month) awards (one for bride to be and one for Mrs.).

We are going to be awarding "Mod's Choice - Superstar Member" to members who go way above and beyond helping out on the forum.

Our very first Mod's Choice award (for AUGUST) goes to..........

............. !!!SUNBRIDE!!!

who is a major superstar for re-organizing all of the Dreams Tulum information - that is amazing and we all really appreciate it!

Look for your cool new banner and Thanks so much!!! smile03.gif

PS - if anyone has not seen the thread that SunBride created, here it is http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t25646 in all of it's glory! lol

The Mods

Major superstar is right!!! What you did rocked and thanks again on behalf of all of us, that was a huge contribution wink.gif

We all want to say THANK YOU for being such an asset to this forum. You help make this a great resource for current and future brides & grooms!

stephanie, great job on the thread. it truly was amazing and inspired us to start this tradition.

it will be so helpful to future dreams tulum brides.

if any other bride wants to organize their resort info in one thread like stephanie, we won't stop you elefant.gif

I wish the vegas forum was more active-but I guess vegas isnt as much a DW as the ocean ones....but I still love it!

I have no idea about the thread thats reorganized but sounds awesome :)

Congratulations to Sunbride. I was amazed when I saw the new thread and how much time and energy must have gone into reorganizing all that information for now and future Dreams Tulum brides.

Congratulations!

And a HUGE Thank You... I've never seen such a cool thread. Dreams Tulum should be paying you :)