Photo

NEW AWARD: Mod's Choice - *Superstar Member*

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:59 PM

The Mod's have decided to have a new monthly award in addition to our 2 MOTM (Member of the Month) awards (one for bride to be and one for Mrs.).

We are going to be awarding "Mod's Choice - Superstar Member" to members who go way above and beyond helping out on the forum.

Our very first Mod's Choice award (for AUGUST) goes to..........

............. !!!SUNBRIDE!!!
    who is a major superstar for re-organizing all of the Dreams Tulum information - that is amazing and we all really appreciate it!

Look for your cool new banner and Thanks so much!!!

PS - if anyone has not seen the thread that SunBride created, here it is http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t25646 in all of it's glory! lol

The Mods

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

Major superstar is right!!! What you did rocked and thanks again on behalf of all of us, that was a huge contribution

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

Congrats! I did check out that thread and that was amazing!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

We all want to say THANK YOU for being such an asset to this forum. You help make this a great resource for current and future brides & grooms!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:09 PM

stephanie, great job on the thread. it truly was amazing and inspired us to start this tradition.

it will be so helpful to future dreams tulum brides.

if any other bride wants to organize their resort info in one thread like stephanie, we won't stop you

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Jen5372

Jen5372
          • 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

I wish the vegas forum was more active-but I guess vegas isnt as much a DW as the ocean ones....but I still love it!

I have no idea about the thread thats reorganized but sounds awesome :)

#7 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:20 PM

Congratulations to Sunbride. I was amazed when I saw the new thread and how much time and energy must have gone into reorganizing all that information for now and future Dreams Tulum brides.

#8 EricaG

EricaG
              • 1,915 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

Congrats Sunbride!!!!! Way to go!
                http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#9 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:28 PM

Congratulations to you.

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:18 PM

Congratulations!

And a HUGE Thank You... I've never seen such a cool thread. Dreams Tulum should be paying you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users