Photo

How much did it cost for your guest to attend your DW?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#51 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:29 PM

$1468 per person for 5 star all inclusive Riu Santa Fe, Cabo San Lucas. This is for 8 days 7 nights and includes airfare.

#52 luvtoteachlaw

luvtoteachlaw
    • 134 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

Our guests will be paying $1,200.00 per person for 8 days/7 nights at an all-inclusive, fully staffed private villa on the South Coast of Jamaica. Airfare is expected to be about $400 more per person.

I think our price is very reasonable considering the unique and private location for our wedding celebration.

#53 JoLo908

JoLo908
      • 889 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:15 PM

All Inclusive for 4 nights 5 days $2400 per person with transfers, taxes, the whole shabang...and airfare included

#54 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
        • Banned
        • 494 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:46 AM

Lovetoteachlaw

That is a great price. Would you mind sharing the villa information. This would be a perfect price and location for my Fiance and my 35th bday party, which isn't for another 2 years, but hey I love to plan in advance.

Thanks
          Kathy

#55 clmarti1

clmarti1
          • 207 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:01 AM

That seems like a lot, but that's probably because it's to Puerto Rico. I'm getting married in Puerto Vallarta and my guests will be paying around $1300 for 7 nights all inclusive flying out of San Antonio. Like mentioned by other girls, this is YOUR wedding and those that really want to be there will be there no matter what they are paying!

#56 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

For 5 days at our resort (Iberostar Grand) will be $2045 per couple ($1540 at the Maya or $1230 at the Lindo).

Flights will vary since everyone is coming from different places... from $600 return/person up to $1100 return/person.

#57 chipmunkkc

chipmunkkc
              • 8 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:20 PM

I'm getting married at EDSS in Mexico.

My guests will be paying (AI, per person)
                7 nights- 1199
                4 nights- 850
                3 nights- 650
                that includes all taxes, but the flights will be booked individually b/c we're coming from all over. I have no idea how many people will actually come, but I'm crossing my fingers.

#58 Myen

Myen
                • 102 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

Our guests are paying $2249 (incl tax) per person for 1 week at the Moon Palace in May 2009 from Calgary with Air Canada Vacations.

We have a couple of guests that have an RCI membership that are paying $950 for all-inclusive accomodations only at the same resort and are hoping for a seat sale closer to the date of the wedding.

#59 selina

selina
                  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:44 PM

Our guests are paying $1155 + $326 (taxes) = $1481

This is flying from Toronto to Cancun
                    Staying at the Azul Sensatori in the Riviera Maya for 1 week

I think our agent got us a killer deal because I priced it out with another agent and it was $400 more!!
                    http://i217.photobuc....e/us_small.jpg

Getting hitched in style to my babe
                    Azul Sensatori :: Riviera Maya :: Mexico
                    October First Two Thousand NineVisit our website @ http://tonyandselina.nearlyweds.com http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

#60 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
                    • 49 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

I have booked with the Hard Rock Hotel in Cancun (5*Star) for February 2014.

It is costing $1700 per person for one week AI with flights from Toronto, Canada.
                      We also get every 11th guest free up to 3 free guests so we might end up just giving everyone a discount or give a couple of people who are having a hard time coming up with the funds a free trip.  Still debating how we are going to work that out.  
                      I was a little nervous to tell everyone the prices at first but the reason we chose to do a DW was because we only wanted our close family to be there and those are the ones willing to spend the money to come! :)
                      Getting excited now! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users