Sign in to follow this  
samanthag

How much did it cost for your guest to attend your DW?

July 2014 - For 5 days and 4 nights, my guests will be spending about 2200/couple, including hotel and airfare... children stay free.... I went with the RIU in Ochorios, Jamaica because it is beautiful, affordable and family friendly and they have full weddings... Hope this helps...

November 2014 sandals emerald bay 4days 3nights is about $2500/person. all inclusive with airfare. a little pricey but hey that's where we want to get married at. if our guests can't afford it we understand (or at least i'll try to lol)

I would love for it to be recent post here!
November 2014 sandals emerald bay 4days 3nights is about $2500/person. all inclusive with airfare. a little pricey but hey that's where we want to get married at. if our guests can't afford it we understand (or at least i'll try to lol)
I absolutely love that resort!!! I'm planning on shooting right there for my honeymoon.... All butler suites i believe... Nice choice..

Originally Posted by cocoluv View Post

I absolutely love that resort!!! I'm planning on shooting right there for my honeymoon.... All butler suites i believe... Nice choice..

Oooh def post pics of your HM if you do go there. I'm having a hard time deciding where to have my reception. There's not a lot of sandals Exuma brides in here :(

We are still deciding between two hotels but the Melia chain, either the Buenavista (5 star) or Las Dunas (4 star) but they are very much the same in Cuba and the quote we got was Buenavista just over $1,000 and the Las Dunas just under $1,000. Leaving January 2015 from Toronto

Super helpful thread! I'm new at this and it's helpful to know how much I should start quoting my guests. Thanks for sharing ladies!

My guest are paying $955 Per person for four nights, direct charter flight from CVG, transfers, all inclusive at the new Royalton hotel in punta Cana, DR. This does not include insurance.

• Like 2