Photo

OMG! Did you hear about this on the news?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:09 AM

This so sick and twisted. My heart goes out to the victim's family and all of the people on the bus- they must be so traumatized!

#22 MaryS

MaryS
    • 313 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:31 AM

I read this online. People are freakin crazy! What posses a person to do something like that!
      WE ARE MARRIED!!

#23 jesjess

jesjess
      • 228 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:33 AM

I almost get sick reading it,, cant emaging how all the people in the must must felt...Pour pour victim and family, so young,,,,,

#24 Jen5372

Jen5372
        • 228 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:55 AM

It doesnt even seem like it could be REAl-you know? I guess they need metal detectors and scanners and TSA for bus travel now too? WTF!

#25 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:42 AM

The Greyhound does not have an security, but neither does ViaRail, city transit, etc. Its a horrible thing that happened, but its hard to pick where we have security in place and where we dont. I know they said this was the most brutal random slaying in Canadian history which is pretty crazy, but I cant say Ive ever heard of any other incidents like this before.

#26 niels408

niels408
            • 327 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:54 AM

It's scary to think that someone can do something like this....sick, sick world out there. Scary to think anyone could be sitting next so a whacko like this somewhere!

Laura

#27 Elisa

Elisa
              • 42 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:01 AM

It was a complete tragedy . Horrific in every sense .
                The RCMP have released the mans name and age today . I feel for his family as well . I am sure the media attention will not be pleasant .
                As for the victims family . MY Gosh what those people must be going through .
                I hope that they feel the energy and love from the entire nation. I know everyone here in Toronto is shocked and saddened and send love and support to them .

#28 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

OMG this is tragic! I would be so scared to be on that bus! What is wrong with people?

#29 amdecker

amdecker
                  • 169 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:59 AM

Does this man have a history of violence? Has he ever been in trouble before or did he just snap?

It is such an awful situation and it also causes mass panic and a loss of trust in mass transit. Very sad...

#30 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

OMG, I didn't hear about this at all, do I live under a rock!? I am so sad for the victim and his family :o( This IS like a scary movie..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users