Photo

Anyone have Sirius? and listen to Cosmo Radio 111???

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

Stern fans: Did you hear about Artie?

Artie Lange Enters Rehab

I'm sad because I love Artie, and he kept swearing he wasn't on any drugs...but I'm happy if it means he'll get better. I feel so bad for him I love Artie!

#22 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Heather*
      Stern fans: Did you hear about Artie?

Artie Lange Enters Rehab

I'm sad because I love Artie, and he kept swearing he wasn't on any drugs...but I'm happy if it means he'll get better. I feel so bad for him I love Artie!
      Wow! I didn't hear about that. Actually I have not listened to Howard 100 in a while.

I knew (or had a feeling) he was back on drugs again. His voice, sleeping all the time, sick days and all that was just too obvious.

I hope he gets better though. He is such a great guy with a lot of talent.

#23 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:40 AM

I'm very happy he made the decision to get help. He always talked about knowing he needs to do this to get healthy and deal with his past. Hopefully he can be successful this time around and get back together with the love of his life Dana!

#24 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:51 AM

Awww Dana. Does anyone have Howard TV? We do, and Matie watches it all the time, and sometimes they show pics of Dana when he's talking about her...she was so pretty!

#25 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:43 AM

We used to have Howard TV but moved recently and haven't signed up for it again. Dana is adorable and Artie was one lucky guy to have her. It sounds like she's such a positive force in his life and hopefully they can be together in the end!

#26 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Heather*
              We have Sirius, but it's always stuck on Howard Stern. Matie is slightly obsessed and I can't deny, I kinda love it too :)

Now that XM and Sirius are merging, there will be sooo many new stations for everyone!
              Must add myself to the obsessed with howard list.

Hoping Artie gets the help he needs & gets Dan'r back.

#27 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

Joe has sirius, the portable one. are they all portable? i dont even know but anyway, it was in my car for a few weeks and all i had it on was raggae sation, or the old school hip hop. people must have thought i was a nut job if they saw me, cuz i was def singing and dancing in my car. i gotta get it back in my car though :o(

#28 lambert13

lambert13
                • 901 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                  Joe has sirius, the portable one. are they all portable? i dont even know but anyway, it was in my car for a few weeks and all i had it on was raggae sation, or the old school hip hop. people must have thought i was a nut job if they saw me, cuz i was def singing and dancing in my car. i gotta get it back in my car though :o(
                  Those two stations are just about all that I listen to. I listen online while at work too.

#29 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:32 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lambert13
                    Wow! I didn't hear about that. Actually I have not listened to Howard 100 in a while.

I knew (or had a feeling) he was back on drugs again. His voice, sleeping all the time, sick days and all that was just too obvious.

I hope he gets better though. He is such a great guy with a lot of talent.
                    Booo...Artie was on heroin, for the past 2-3 months. I'm glad he decided to get help. I hope he can get sober and stay that way this time!

#30 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:41 AM

I was surprised he was actually back on heroin. I thought it was the subutex (sp?) and stuff from his past. I'm so glad his mom and sister finally said enough is enough. I hope this is the major turn around he needs! Artie is such a good soul and he deserves to be truly happy!

I thought for sure Howard & Beth got married last week!?! He said it was coming soon! I still cannot believe he's getting a "B" tattoo. Just seems like something he would totally make fun of after his whole divorce rants in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users