Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i would try calling them and explaining to them the situation. or you could be a lawyer representing yourself and tell them that you need a refunded due to their poor displays on the website. i am sure you are not the first person to make this error.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this