DJ Bob??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

I would not be nervous at all to use him he did an amazing job!!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#22 BLUSH*

• 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:42 AM

Because of all of the good reviews, I emailed DJ Bob. He just emailed me back...he's already booked on my day
      Any other DJ suggestions anyone ??

#23 newyork6156

• 89 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

DJ Bob review - He was very nice and arrived at the resort on time to set up and is very reasonably priced.

I must say that I was not completely happy with him though. My then fiance and I spent a lot of time putting together the music we wanted played at our wedding. I emailed DJ Bob the list of music, but many of the songs we wanted played were not.

I knew that maybe not all the songs we listed would be played and that was ok. He even said he would like some freedom to play some songs he thought would work and I said that would be fine. But I did BOLD a handful of songs and specified that these songs were important to us and would really like them played. MANY of our bolded songs were never played. When the end of our reception was coming near (maybe one or two songs left) I actually went over to him to ask him to play a song I had wanted dedicated to my friends (bolded on my list) and he didn't even have it! Talk about not being prepared with, at the very least, the songs I had made clear were important to me! This was OUR WEDDING and we were PAYING him to play the music we wanted to hear. It felt like he showed no interest in preparing the music we wanted played.

If music isn't that important to you and you don't want to spend hours putting together music playlists...he will do a good job choosing music and making the wedding fun. We just spent alot of time choosing our music and it came across like he didn't pay much attention to what we wanted played.
        My Secrets Maroma Beach Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati....s maroma beach

#24 Emmers

• 178 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

I don't know anything about him, but I have heard him referenced on the Iberostar 2010 thread. I think I read somewhere that a bride hired him and he "made the reception." That said, I guess there could be more than one dj that refers to himself as "DJ Bob," right? :)

#25 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

His prices must have gone up

Plus I have to pay a outside vendor fee ... not sure if its worth not using the hotels but we'll see!

Thanks for all the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users