Sw Fl Dw

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Arch713

Arch713
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hi CBarr-

Thank you for sharing where you have visited. What made you choose Marco Island over the others? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you in advance!

#12 mbess411

mbess411
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

My fiancĀ© and I are looking to have a destination wedding in Florida. Looking at possibly a New Years Eve date for this year. All we have found so far is wedding planners that want you to sign a contract before they discuss anything with you. Would like to find a location/resort that is small and will be fairly private for us and our wedding guests or an all inclusive place that will handle it. Approximately 30-40 guests. Children will be attending. Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated

#13 mbess411

mbess411
      • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

My fiancĀ© and I are looking to have a destination wedding in Florida. Looking at possibly a New Years Eve date for this year. All we have found so far is wedding planners that want you to sign a contract before they discuss anything with you. Would like to find a location/resort that is small and will be fairly private for us and our wedding guests or an all inclusive place that will handle it. Approximately 30-40 guests. Children will be attending. Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated

#14 tristanc

tristanc
        • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

Hi -

I am having my wedding in Naples, FL at the Hilton - Electa is great to work with. My wedding is going to be small - about 40 people.

I did look into an all inclusive option and there is only one in Florida that Patty from the Travel agency that sponsors this site recommended - it is the Club Med Sandpiper. It is a family friendly resort and is about $170/person/night.

Many places I talked with had a wedding coordinator at the hotel - they should provide information. And many websites let you submit an RFP online. New Year's might be a tricky one at some places - I hear it is popular :)

Good luck!

#15 jaz8787

jaz8787
          • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

Congratulations on your wedding! (which must have just happened). I would love to know where you ended up having your wedding and what you thought of the Marriott Marco Beach. I was looking at the Marriott Marco Island and Marco Beach Ocean Resort along with the Ritz Carlton Naples and am hoping to have my wedding in Dec. 2013. Thanks!

#16 KristiCay

KristiCay
            • Site Supporter
            • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Have you been to The South Seas Resort?

#17 Lilian84

Lilian84
              • 172 posts
              • Wedding Location:Florida
              • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

My future father in law lives in Bonita Springs. 

I am looking for a resort that will offer us a good deal on rooms for our guests. I am planning a simple, elegant wedding. Perhaps a late afternoon ceremony followed by a cocktail. If you have any suggestion I would be so grateful. So difficult to plan without being onsite. 

Thank you 

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#18 Peggyswee

Peggyswee
              • 6 posts
                • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:47 PM

I'm looking to get married in Ft lauderdale on the beach in May with a reception after about 20 guests flying in , Do you have any info on that ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users