How will you wear your rings?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

I will be wearing my band on the bottom, e-ring on the top. I am hoping I'll have a second band to go on the otherside of the e-ring though...
    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#12 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:46 AM

I wear the band on the bottom E ring on top and my promise ring on my right ring finger.

#13 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

I have a wedding band for each side of my ering.

#14 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by klhutsell
          I have heard many times that you are supposed to wear your wedding ring closest to your HEART! Which would be wedding ring on bottom engagement on top!

Yeah I heard this too- I don't know where but that's what I was planning.

I have also been looking at women's hands and rings ever since becoming engaged....

#15 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

The wedding ring is supposed to be on your ring finger-closest to the heart, so put on first. The engaegement ring "holds" the place til the wedding band arrives. People shoud ( or so i have read) take the E ring off for the ceremony-after the wedd ring goes on you then slip the ering back on after the weding ring.

Again-not my opinion-just what I read online. I think Ill do this-put the e ring on my right hand for the cereoney and when he places the wedding ring on-ill slide the e ring on too :)

#16 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:47 AM

When my sister got married, I thought it was so weird that she wore her wedding band on the inside and her engagement ring on the outside. I thought that you would want to protect the diamond on the engagement ring, and wear it on the inside to make it safer and more secure. But then she told me that wasn't the traditional way to wear it. She said that you are suposed to wear the wedding band on the inside to be closer to your heart. Anyone else ever heard of this? That being said, I'm probably going to go with the more traditional way to wear it.

#17 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:49 AM

wedding band is the one that is closest to your heart....

funny... cause I love my e-ring... lol

#18 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

I'll probably have the wedding band at the bottom and e-ring at the top.

#19 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:07 AM

My wedding band fits inside of my e-ring. I am actually thinking about getting a tungsten band to match Mike's that I can wear to work. My ring is really sparkly and get dirty really fast, especially in a kitchen.

I was always told the wedding band goes on the bottom, closest to your heart.

#20 CTHawaii14

• 488 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:24 AM

I will be wearing my wedding band on the bottom and my e-ring on top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users