Sign in to follow this  
loveangel0610

Any one ever try a Cold Stone Creamery Cake?

When I lived in Texas and didn't eat as healthy as I do now. I use to buy the cake batter icecream and eat it. It is yummy. And I use to mix it with banana ice cream...too bad we don't have cold stone here.

I got my cake or shall I say cakes. Tuesday was my birthday and I finally got my ice cream cake. OMG it was sooooooo good. Best ice cream cake I've ever had. I can't wait to get another one when FI comes home in 2 weeks. I am so glad I decided to get the cake. I have no regrets except that it's gone LOL. Oh and I had a regular cake too. My lucky day. I forgot to mention my father and I share a birthday so the other cake was his. Thanks for covincing me to get the cake!!! I posted some pics below.

I was drooling as I took this pic!!! I could't get the package opened fast enough LOL.

Click the image to open in full size.

My yummy cake!!!

My other yummy cake!!!

Hmmmm... I was just thinking I wonder if I could make this my wedding cake only kidding but I wish.

You need to spend time with your other half as you participate in his favorite activities and vice versa. Try new things together. If he likes to fish, why not try to go with him a few times, while he's fishing, you can read books for example. When you live at the same time you will realize his weakness. Do not turn your back on him for that, but learn to love those points. Consider that part of him and make laughter from that.