Calling July 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#21 meagan

• 133 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by sally
    I can beat you, we got engaged July 1999!!! after the hurricanes this summer we are now considering moving wedding to Jan 2010

Wow! Thats a LLLOOONNGGG time! Congrats!

#22 sg1307

• 49 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:44 PM

Well, I'm not "officially" engaged yet, but my bf and I have been together for 6 1/2 years and plan on getting married on July 13 (special numbers to us..7 and 13...). I THINK we've narrowed it down to Dreams PA or Moon Palace.
      Once we have confirmed a place..I'm completely lost as to what to do next! Yay.

#23 chipmunkkc

• 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:29 PM

I'm getting married on July 3rd at the El Dorado Seaside.

So far- we've put down the deposit at the resort, I've bought my dress, and we've sent out our engagement party invites/STD cards.

I feel behind- I have a 40 pg brochure from the resort to go through to pick all my options and I've been putting it off!

#24 meagan

• 133 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

I am being such a lazy bride.....

I have been holding printed invites for Cabo that I need to mail out, and I seem to just keep putting it off. I have to get some addresses still and get stamps. I know i really need to do this.

What is wrong with me....

#25 ikupoo

• 171 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

Idon't have the exact date yet, but early or mid July in Riviera Maya. I just have the dress as of now, but I'm scouring for info like CRAZY!

#26 nicmicj

• 244 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

We are getting married sometime in July 2009 in Las Vegas. We haven't chosen an exact date yet because we are crossing our fingers on a hotel that we are trying to get at a discounted price and have to see if our dates were chosen, but that is a longer story to tell!!! So as soon as we have our date set, I will send out Save the Date cards.

I am excited and wish my wedding was tomorrow. I have already purchased my dress which my fiance doesn't know about -sshhhh!

#27 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:57 AM

We just booked our wedding for July 16, 2009 at the Aventura Spa Palace, Riviera Maya, Mexico...

We have been engaged since February of 2007, so I'm so happy to finally have some planning done! I was all over the palce trying to decide where to go...it was between Cape Cod, MA for a semi-destination, Outer Banks, NC, Islamorada, FL, and Mexico! We got engaged in Cancun so Mexico just seemed right.

Not too much planning as of yet...
                -booked resort
                -working on STDs
                -purchased dress
                -created wedding website
                -found this site!!!

Married July 16, 2009
                Aventura Cove Palace Resort
                Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#28 mandalaybay3071

• 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:49 PM

Hi! My FI and I got engaged October 1st. We are getting married July 4th 2009 at Secrets Maroma Beach. We only invited 36 people so I did the inviations myself and sent them off last week. I also created a website that has any kind of information our guest will need in order to book their vacation. I picked out my bouquet, reception dinner menu, etc. Not much left to do but get a dress. I'm going to hold off until Feb to go try on dresses b/c I want to lose some weight. I'm a DIY'er so I'll probably make the menu cards and OOT bags myself....plenty of time for that though. We are so excited!! This DW thing is SO easy!! I love it!!

#29 KathleenandDan

• 245 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:52 AM

I am getting married on July 17th at 4:00 pm at the Beaches Boscobel Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We just sent out out save the date magnets. These are the only two things we have done. I graduate nursing school in December, so first of the year I will have time to plan this wedding. Best of luck to everyone!!!!

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#30 Lindsey

• 54 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:48 AM

Hi everyone! I too am a July 2009 Bride! We are getting married on the Sky Terrace at the Beach Palace in Cancun! My FI popped the question in May of this year.
                      So far we have:
                      * Visited the resort to make sure it was perfect!
                      * Met with the wedding coordinator
                      * Chosen a travel agent
                      * Finalized the wedding contract with the resort
                      * Put the deposit on the group room block
                      * Created spreadsheet with all guest's info for TA
                      * Booked the photographer
                      * Sent out STD magnets and Invite books (will probably send some sort of reminder in Feb to those that have not booked and thank you's to those that have)
                      * Created the wedding website
                      * Purchased OOT Bags and folders and air mattresses to go in them (Much more to come)
                      * Been to 12 Bridal Shops looking for a dress with appts at 3 more this weekend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users