Photo

Toronto-Area Girls: BD Marathon?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 dursula

dursula
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:26 AM

So... I'm kinda curious... what's the update on this thread? (ie mass boudoir session in toronto...)

#42 BillysBride

BillysBride
    • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

I had wondered as well. I don't live in Toronto, but will be there next month for a few days and had wondered if the timing would work out.
      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#43 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:13 AM

I think the subject has kinda been forgotten about for a little while! I'm not sure if we'll have enough people that are interested in the same timing...

#44 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
        • 192 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by *Heather*
          I think the subject has kinda been forgotten about for a little while! I'm not sure if we'll have enough people that are interested in the same timing...
          Hey Heather, what was the timing you ladies were considering?

#45 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
          • 408 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

I am interested, but it would depend on the date...I am away jan/feb

#46 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

I think a bunch of the girls wanted to do Feb/March. I'm thinking I'm going to wait until later in the summer when I know I'll be in better shape!

#47 KathyH

KathyH
              • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

Here's another awesome boudoir photographer in the Toronto area. Her marathon sessions are $150 (hair, makeup and a 1 hour shoot). The deluxe 2 hour shoot is $250 - that's what I had. And her albums start at $250. I went all out and got the deluxe album cause I loved my pictures soooo much !

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#48 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
                • 573 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:31 PM

I too am very interested. Can someone please PM me with more info. Where, when, how much. Thanks girls. I've been looking into this but found that pricing was almost too much, but if there a deals to be had in group bookings. Please count me in!!!!! I tink this would be the only thing to truly surprise him!

#49 KathyH

KathyH
                  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

Her website is at Honeybourne Intimates
                    She has some marathon dates coming up - you should check with her on pricing etc.

#50 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
                    • 719 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KathyH
                      Here's another awesome boudoir photographer in the Toronto area. Her marathon sessions are $150 (hair, makeup and a 1 hour shoot). The deluxe 2 hour shoot is $250 - that's what I had. And her albums start at $250. I went all out and got the deluxe album cause I loved my pictures soooo much !

YOU look Great! Your Photographer did an excellent job! Your hubby is going to drool. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users