Sign in to follow this  
mattang

Hi all!

My name is Angela, we don't have a wedding date as of yet, but we do have a month! February 2009. We are at a total loss as to where to get married, we were thinking probably Mexico, Cuba or Dominican. There is just so many resorts out there, my head is spinning a little! lol It will be a very small wedding and our son who will be almost two by then, will be with us. Hi to everyone again!

Oh ya this is my second marriage so I really dont want any big hoop de la! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattang View Post
My name is Angela, we don't have a wedding date as of yet, but we do have a month! February 2009. We are at a total loss as to where to get married, we were thinking probably Mexico, Cuba or Dominican. There is just so many resorts out there, my head is spinning a little! lol It will be a very small wedding and our son who will be almost two by then, will be with us. Hi to everyone again!

Oh ya this is my second marriage so I really dont want any big hoop de la! lol
welcome Angela!

welcome4.gif

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of info here to help you with your planning. I myself am getting married in the Dominican and we have travelled with our daughter since she was 6 months old, and now we will be taking our son too who will be 16 months for our wedding.