Back from my DW with PICS!!!! :)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 sally

• 302 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

congratulations you both look so happy. your dress looks amazing and the photos are fantastic particularly loved the black and white shots

#42 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

Your pictures are amazing!! I love your dress, you made a beautiful bride.

#43 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:31 PM

beautiful!! i LOVE your dress!
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#44 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

Erica, welcome back lady!!! I was wondering when you were coming back. You were gorgeous. Like all the other girls, I LOVE your dress. Who was your photog? I love the black and white pics. Congrats
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#45 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

OMG! You look absolutely beautiful! LOVE the black & white photographs with the red!

#46 nenamono

• 282 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:16 PM

I love the pics and your dress. My favorite picture is of the two of you leaning on eachother you both look so exhausted yet extremely happy its a wonderful candid.

#47 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:52 AM

THank you thank you, thank you, ladies, for all the kind words!!!

It was so much fun!!!

I know some people say they wish they would have gone with a different or less expensive dress but in my case, I would not have changed at hing. I felt so regal in mine and didn't want to take it off!!!

Oh, a major stress factor for me before we left was wondering how the heck I was going to get that big ass dress to my destination and I called American Airlines and was advised you could only bring one carry on and that if it was the dress, it had to weigh X amount. Well I decided to chance this and just carried it in my hands AS WELL AS a rolly carry-on suitcase with extra changes of clothing and underwear and bridal stuff IN CASE the big suitcase that I checked got lost. It all worked out fine!!!! J also carried his suit in his hand along with a rolly carry-on with extras.

Oh and P.S. Just like that thread I posted, I went around the ENTIRE day of my wedding saying, IIIIIIIIIIIII'M the bride anytime I was stressed out about something. Tee hee. Do it! It's fun!!!! LOL!
                Jenny-- that is so funny you did a search for my wedding!!! You're getting close! I think we are going to Portugal in Dec!!! :)

Twinkle-- We used the resort photographer and videographer. I think they did a great job :)

Maura, Abbie, and Katrina.... I cannot WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so darn busy at work that I've hardly had time to sign on here!!!!!!!

HUGS & KISSES!!!

#48 trini bride

trini bride
                • 84 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

You both look so good together. Beautiful pics.

#49 Celina

• Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:32 PM

Erica - beautiful pics! You guys looked like you had an amazing time!! You looked so pretty!
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#50 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

That is a beautiful location for a wedding. I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Your pics turned out great!!!!
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users