Photo

Back from my DW with PICS!!!! :)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 sally

sally
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

congratulations you both look so happy. your dress looks amazing and the photos are fantastic particularly loved the black and white shots

#42 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

Your pictures are amazing!! I love your dress, you made a beautiful bride.

#43 aimee!

aimee!
      • 696 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:31 PM

beautiful!! i LOVE your dress!
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#44 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
        • 2,302 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

Erica, welcome back lady!!! I was wondering when you were coming back. You were gorgeous. Like all the other girls, I LOVE your dress. Who was your photog? I love the black and white pics. Congrats
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#45 caroline

caroline
          • 697 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

OMG! You look absolutely beautiful! LOVE the black & white photographs with the red!

Congratulations!

#46 nenamono

nenamono
            • 282 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:16 PM

I love the pics and your dress. My favorite picture is of the two of you leaning on eachother you both look so exhausted yet extremely happy its a wonderful candid.

#47 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:52 AM

THank you thank you, thank you, ladies, for all the kind words!!!

It was so much fun!!!

I know some people say they wish they would have gone with a different or less expensive dress but in my case, I would not have changed at hing. I felt so regal in mine and didn't want to take it off!!!

Oh, a major stress factor for me before we left was wondering how the heck I was going to get that big ass dress to my destination and I called American Airlines and was advised you could only bring one carry on and that if it was the dress, it had to weigh X amount. Well I decided to chance this and just carried it in my hands AS WELL AS a rolly carry-on suitcase with extra changes of clothing and underwear and bridal stuff IN CASE the big suitcase that I checked got lost. It all worked out fine!!!! J also carried his suit in his hand along with a rolly carry-on with extras.

Oh and P.S. Just like that thread I posted, I went around the ENTIRE day of my wedding saying, IIIIIIIIIIIII'M the bride anytime I was stressed out about something. Tee hee. Do it! It's fun!!!! LOL!
                Jenny-- that is so funny you did a search for my wedding!!! You're getting close! I think we are going to Portugal in Dec!!! :)

Twinkle-- We used the resort photographer and videographer. I think they did a great job :)

Maura, Abbie, and Katrina.... I cannot WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so darn busy at work that I've hardly had time to sign on here!!!!!!!

HUGS & KISSES!!!

#48 trini bride

trini bride
                • 84 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

You both look so good together. Beautiful pics.

#49 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:32 PM

Erica - beautiful pics! You guys looked like you had an amazing time!! You looked so pretty!
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#50 EricaG

EricaG
                    • 1,915 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

That is a beautiful location for a wedding. I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Your pics turned out great!!!!
                      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users