Photo

Any orange brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 SoontobeMsKniss

SoontobeMsKniss
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:20 AM

I'm doing Orange, Cream and a deep Purple it's actually called Merlot. I love how it looks together!

#32 Sah

Sah
    • 204 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

Totally love Orange. It has such a tropical feel to it!!

#33 caroline

caroline
      • 697 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

I'm doing orange! Burnt orange (my bouquet) with champagne (for the bridesmaids) DIY raffia fans done in orange and champagne!

#34 cincin

cincin
        • 109 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:38 PM

I am also an orange bride. Actually more of a tangarine orange. I also incorporated, creme, gold, and yellow with my colors. I have centerpieces that have the a floating candle in the cylinder vase and inside the vase I plan on putting rose petals that are orange and yellow. I also have stafishes that I am using as the name cards and those are orange also. I hope this helps!

#35 Owensmiley

Owensmiley
          • 24 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:36 AM

I am an orange and yellow girl. I figure it dosen't really matter what you do with it it looks festive, tropical, and happy no matter what!!!!

#36 Pazoop

Pazoop
            • 223 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

I'm throwing my hat in the ring here with the rest of the orange brides!

My colors are a orange (a deep/reddish orange) and yellow. We use lime green in some things to break it up a little since those colors make for such an intense palatte.

Amarillis -- I love the aisle photo you posted with the birds of paradise!! I've wanted to do something with them but haven't been able to figure out what and i love the way that looks! Would it be posible to email me that photo?

Also, anyone have an leads on where to get good "orange" color scheme ties for groomsmen? Now that summer has passed I'm afraid I missed the boat!
              Thanks!

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
              Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#37 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

I'm so excited about orange! I'm doing orange and hot pink. I don't have anything for inspiration yet, as I've only sent out my orange and pink STD's. I can't wait to actually start doing things!

#38 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                • 223 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

I'm so happy to see so many orange brides!

I'm just starting out, but I knew from the start that we would want burnt orange and chocolate brown, with turquoise accents, for our color combination.

#39 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

I'm an orange & turquoise bride. Turq MOH dress w/ orange flowers (and orange & white flowers for me). Leia posted a FANTASTIC link for inspiration pics...Wedding Pictures - Project Wedding. You'll find everything you need here!

#40 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                    • 223 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:03 PM

Hi Amanda. Thank you for the link. It's great. I'm sure I'll find plenty of inspiration there.

Deb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users