wanting your jeans to fit????

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

I'm all over this and forwarded it to all the girls in the office. Thanks!

#22 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

Cool - thanks for this link! I am always having trouble finding jeans to fit my wide hips and boo-tay!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#23 tvt

• VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

this is so cool! me and all the girls in the office are measuring right now!

#24 loveangel0610

• 272 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

Oh I am so glad you posted this. I have the worst time finding jeans. Since have a small waist and big booty it makes it really tough to find jeans that fit. I'm on my way to the wevsite right now thanks for posting!

#25 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

Well hello lover.....As if I need another pair of expensive jeans...but geez what a great concept. I always have to get mine hemmed with my stubby legs. Thanks...you are a shopping instigator just like me :)

#26 amesharpe

• 260 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

OMG!!! This is like a gift from heaven

#27 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:32 PM

So wow! Too bad I didn't know about this a long time ago. Apparently I have tortured myself sufficiently and found my perfect jeans on my own! The site recommended the exact jeans that I love so much: Lucky Brand Sweet n' Low and 7 for All Mankind Boot cut. But damn, can I tell you how many near break downs I had on this journey? I think the hardest & best thing I ever did was go up a size.

#28 bmelisa69

• 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:35 PM

Boot cut jeans are the best jeans that I love to wear. Also I found them very stylish. Is there any one who love to wear boot cut jeans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users