• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 townie princess

townie princess
  • 298 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

Ok ladies, I need your advice.

Here's my dress

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I once had a boyfriend who said "if a girl's belly sticks out further than her boobs, it's not that sexy".

Sad but true, I've now become that statement. I'm working on losing the belly, but I'm looking for undergarments that flatten that area and gives me a boost in the clevage area.

And notice that the back of my dress is low.

Suggestions anyone...

#2 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

ever tried Spanx? I've never worn them, but my sister swears by them. And I think you can get a kind that covers up your stomach and holds it in. Might be worth looking into.

#3 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

I have a boustierre(sp?) strapless that sucks me in and smooths me out. i considered spanx under the bustierre but its gonna be so hot.....I said forget it :)

Go to a bridal shop and try a bunch on-I went everywhwre and ordered online-and the best was BY FAr from the bridal shop!!

#4 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

Definitely go to department stores & experiment. You may be able to get away with just a nice longline bra. It definitely sucks you in. Hopefully you'll find one thats low in the back. I got mine onsale for $20 bucks at Macy's. The same one that I got was at David's Bridal for $75. So definitely shop around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users