• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 www.storybyphoto.com

www.storybyphoto.com
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    sooner born, V Sattui is absolutely one of my fav places. I have to warn you that while I am sure any wedding there would be amazing, its an incredibly busy place because its one of the last places to have free tasting and it has such a huge store and deli. A lot of people picnic there over the summer.
    However, I LOVE V Sattui and everytime we visit we head over there (my grandma lives in Napa and we go often)
    100% agree.

But if you do go, make sure you buy a loaf of their fresh bread and some of their cheese spread and just sit outside. Its Heaven!!!

#12 meli122

meli122
    • 269 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

Oh, please check out Cliff Lede winery. They have the perfect outside area with a small waterfall fountain and a "love" statue. It's PERFECT for a small wedding. Below is a small pic.

http://api.photoshop....d3448cbf0a2212

#13 Kristina_G

Kristina_G
      • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:24 PM

I am getting married in St Helena in August at Tra Vigne restaraunt, it has a great outdoor courtyard and nice atmosphere as well as great food! we will be having about 50 people so i dont know how big or small your party is but its worth checking out!

#14 Iliana

Iliana
        • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kristina_G
          I am getting married in St Helena in August at Tra Vigne restaraunt, it has a great outdoor courtyard and nice atmosphere as well as great food! we will be having about 50 people so i dont know how big or small your party is but its worth checking out!
          Hi Kristina, I am getting married at Tra Vigne next year in May. It will be so helpful, if you could tell me how your wedding went! I hope you had an amazing time and Good Luck with everything from now on :)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users