Sign in to follow this  
lyrebard

Ana y Jose Beach Club review, 6-21-08 wedding (long and pic heavy!!)

everything looked gorgeous, even with a few hiccups. and what bride REALLY wants to eat on her wedding day, right?! lol, wink.gif

i'm glad all went well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrebard View Post
I'm always so happy to find others who feel this way about the bad, bad herb. =)

thanks for the comments about the dress! Forgot to mention that I'm planning to cut it off at the knees and keep it as a (fancy) sundress. Hopefully, I can even get this done in time for the post-wedding party we're throwing in PA and wear it to that!
Oh, it's going to be so cute. I thought about doing the same with my dress, but I'm not sure that mine would look right short.

I can't wait to see more pictures. The teasers so far look amazing.

Ana Y Jose looks amazing. YOur dress is so pretty. I think it will be a gorgeous sun dress. Matt is also shooting our wedding- I'm so happy that you were so pleased. How exciting!

Wow, your wedding looked amazing! All of your planning definitely paid off. I love your dress too, and like everyone else, I can't wait to see more pics!

Congrats!

In case anyone was interested, I also just updated the review and added the website of the dress designer. Check out her "bridal" selection to see some surprising, yet awesome, dresses.