~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:56 PM

Edna that's great news!!! Thanks for sharing and it's so nice to see your happy and excited again!

#12 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

Thank you all for your wishes and good vibe around my health and issues with Jorge... well basically this surgery is suppose to be the last one, they removed some bad scars and some tissue it lasted 3 hours and the doctor said everything was perfect... but I have been feeling dizzy and I catch a flu 2 days after surgery so I am dealing with it too... It was my fault because I came to work earlier, so now I am taking everything more calm and trying to relax as much as possible.

#13 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jmiranda
      Hey Edna that is great news! I was wondering where you were. Im glad everything is working out. Are you still getting married at the same church?
      Yes we both felt in love with the Church at the Marina so we will try to find a new date accommodating the Church, Reception at Mayan and also our photographer Fer Juaristi basically

#14 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

Hi Edna,

It is wonderful news to hear about you and Jorge! I am so happy for you guys! Get some rest and feel better soon!
        xoxox
        Celina
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#15 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by edna
          Yes we both felt in love with the Church at the Marina so we will try to find a new date accommodating the Church, Reception at Mayan and also our photographer Fer Juaristi basically
          Im happy for you...make sure you rest and take good care of yourself. Im going to Puerto Vallarta this October to reserve our date for the church so let me know if you need help with anything that needs to be done out there.

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

Clearly I live in a cave b/c not only did I not know you had surgeries, I also did not know you were separated from Jorge. But I am so glad that your health is well and that you two have decided to work it out. Relationships are not perfect and they take a lot of work. But I'm glad for the both of you. I hope you are feeling better. And I am glad you changed your date, it will give you more time and will help you stress less. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

Edna, that is great news!

#18 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

I am happy to hear this, Edna!!

#19 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

Edna I am so happy for you! Yay!!!

#20 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

Edna I am so happy for you. I have been so worried about you. I really home Jorge has had enough time off and will be there for you (wedding planning and health wise). We've missed you around here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users