They look awesome! If you get a chance could you post how you made them? Like, where did you get the template for tags and invites. And besides burning the fingers, did your FI come up with a good way to burn the invites?

I love them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
They look awesome! If you get a chance could you post how you made them? Like, where did you get the template for tags and invites. And besides burning the fingers, did your FI come up with a good way to burn the invites?

I love them!
thank you so much pinkie.gif... they were a lot of work, but so worth it... FI, basically rolled up the invite and burned the edges for about 5 seconds, he would then extinguish the invite on a damp rag...

i wish i could take full credit for the designing but that was all my brother's doing (he's a graphic designer who owns his own design firm). i know he purchased the fonts and designed it in illustrator... the tag came just as you see it and i bought a brown pen and wrote the date on it... let me know if you have illustrator perhaps i can send you the file...