Photo

Looking for a bridesmaid dress

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 helsand

helsand
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

I'm looking for a bridesmaid dress that's less than $200. I found 1 site BridesmaidTailor.com for only $118 but I'm not sure about their products. Has anyone tried them? If you have any other recommendation that would be great.

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:55 AM

What style of dress are you looking for? Something beachy or formal? I know that some brides here have used Prom Dresses - Wedding Dresses - Bridemaids - Mother of the Bride Gowns and www.houseofbrides.com. You can even check out jcrew. They have very nice dresses that would be great for a beach wedding. You can also take a look at Nordstrom: Designer Collections and Top Apparel, Shoe and Beauty Brands. They have a good selection of dresses that can be used at bm dresses.

Good luck.

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

Look at Mori Lee. They have several collections in various price ranges. Mine were from the Affairs line and were $125, though I did find them online for $104.

You always have the option of looking for a plain dress through Macy's, Dillards, Nordstrom, etc. On-line they have bigger selections and you can be assured of sizes.

David's Bridal has a good selection for under $200.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users