Cabo Surf pics (Janet)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:33 PM

I think Janet is right. We (and our guests) got Promo rates.

#22 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JANET1111
      I think you just get the cheaper of the two rates they have posted online. Is it the "promo rate" or something?
      Ok gotcha. Looks like it would be between 300-400 per room per night. I guess the price isn't too bad if you have more than 2 people sharing a room.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#23 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

We only had 3 rooms rented out & we got the promo rate.

#24 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
        • 151 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:29 PM

Christa, Tasha and Janet,

THANK YOU for posting All of you Cabo Surf information again. I was getting really burned out on all this wedding planning stuff (did I mention that I am STILL looking for a photog?!!). Anyway, I was getting so burned out that I almost forgot about why I was doing all this work.

Then I opened this thread and saw all your pictures and reviews and I got that feel go wedding feeling!!!! I’m suddenly a blushing bride again!

I CANNOT Wait to get married at Cabo Surf!!!!

Oh yeah…..to answer room questions……you get a 10% promotional discount on all rooms rented by the wedding party. Also, if you pay in cash (and maybe check?), you get a 5% discount.

Some of the rooms have two queens and a pull-out couch bed and can easily sleep 5-6 people. So $250-$300 is not bad for all your single friend who want to bunk together!

~Amber
          Amber & Joe
          [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#25 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

oh I am so glad you are rejuvenated in your planning. I forgot about that 5% discount - that was great. We used it for our entire bill, food and booze and all. And we had a few rooms of all my single girlfriends bunking together - it was like college again!

What is the struggle with the photogs? Are they all just booked?

#26 acacia

acacia
            • 53 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

Hi Janet!
              did the hotel provide those square plates or did you rent those?

#27 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

acacia - those were from the tasting from my site visit in june 2006. I don't think we had them at our wedding (I missed the cocktail hour so I have no idea really) but maybe you can ask. I didn't rent anything for my wedding.

#28 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
                • 151 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JANET1111
                  oh I am so glad you are rejuvenated in your planning. I forgot about that 5% discount - that was great. We used it for our entire bill, food and booze and all. And we had a few rooms of all my single girlfriends bunking together - it was like college again!

What is the struggle with the photogs? Are they all just booked?
                  The problem is not the photogs......it's me. I am a total BRIDEZILLA and cannot make up my mind! I'm meeting with some photogs in Sacramneto this week. I found a couple who are building a portfolio and will cut me a serious discount.

I think I'm just being super picky!!! BUT hopefully, I will have a photog by the end of the week so I can move on to the rest of the planning!
                  Amber & Joe
                  [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#29 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

Question for all of you cabo surf brides...isthis place an all inclusive? Where exactly is it located? In the corridor? Is the food for the wedding reasonable like more or less than $50 a plate? Sorry for the questions....just reading your threads...It sounds kinda nice and I am just keeping my options open!

#30 Janet

Janet
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,459 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

Not all inclusive, located just south of San Jose del Cabo on the east end of the corridor (KM 28 or so), and I think their food/bev prices are extremely reasonable compared to the rest of Cabo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users