Sign in to follow this  
limegreenkelly

Hello

My name is Kelly and I am getting married in November 2008. I spend a lot of time searching the internet for the perfect location in cancun/rm, but I just can't seem to find the right place. I hope this forum will help...

Welcome Kelly!! I am getting married at dreams cancun and there are tons of rm/cancun brides on this forum, I'm sure they'll be chiming in soon. Let us know how we can help you. Choosing a location is the hardest part!

welcome, you have come to the right place, Jilly and Anny will be able to send you in the right direction. We have a lot of Cancun and RM brides and grooms.

Welcome, Kelly! I am sure the RM/Cancun brides here can provide you will all sorts of information. What kind of place are you looking for? All Inclusive? Adults only? How many guests are you expecting?

Welcome Kelly! You have come to the right place for all your wedding planning needs. RM is a beautiful location and one that I know all your guests will enjoy. What exactly are you looking for in a locale? Do you want an all-inclusive or would you prefer a place that has more affordable rooms? Do you want to be close to nightlife? Will you have children joining you? Are you looking for a larger party resort or do you want something smaller and quite? Off the top of my head I am going to name the following:

1. Dreams Tulum

2. Barcelo Maya

3. El Dorado Royale

4. Iberostar Paraiso Maya

5. Bahia Principe

6. Grand Paladium

7. Excellence.

Let us know what we can do to help you with your wedding planning. Good luck and have fun!

-Glenda

Welcome Kelly! I am getting married in cancun at Dreams in October....Picking the location was probably one of the hardest decisions i have had to make with the plans! It's all down hill from there!

If any of us can help, let us know

Good luck and happy planning!