• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

It was beautiful! I can't wait for pictures.

The whole day I kept thinking how happy I was that it was NOT my wedding day.

I was so worried that it be perfect. I had to do the decorating and prep the food, someone else was hired to serve it.

Anything that could go wrong did go wrong! LOL I was probably the only one who knew, but still.

The cake split in half and completely fell apart so it had to be re-done. The slideshow wouldn't play so the photographer was late because she was re-burning them, a server didn't show up, one whole case of liquor didn't get delivered, etc.

On a positive note, my dress zipped right up and fit better than it did in Jamaica.

We had a lot of people RSVP that didn't show, so there was a lot of extra food and alcohol.

It was a fantastic event, I was just a little disappointed more people weren't there to see all of the hard work that went into it. I'm hoping to get pictures soon!

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:19 AM

yay erin, i'm so glad that you were able to pull it off even with some snafus. i cant believe that happened to the cake and no one knew! cant wait for pics of that! :)

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

i can't wait to see the pics!!! sounds like you handled all the drama really well and i am glad your dress is fitting slim :)

#14 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

Such drama! I am glad that you handled it as well as you did and can't wait to see photos!

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

It wouldnt' be a wedding without some drama lol. But i'm glad you got through it, it sounds like it ended good. can't wait for the pics
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users