Sign in to follow this  
amyh

Nominate your MothM for July!

My vote goes to SunBride! Her dedication even in newlywed status has been unbelievable. As a DT bride I think I would be lost without this thread and she truly deserves all of the credit for it!

My nomination for Mrs. is Sunbride b/c the tulum thread is awesome thanks to her and she always helps out other tulum brides.

My STB goes to JennyK b/c she always helps everyone out, is super supportive and was even willing to run to a store to help find Alyssa some stuff for her BM's.

I know Amy is going to kill me and she will only take one but I also wanted to nominate Becks b/c she shared all her templates with everyone and let's face it her ferret threads are awesome!

New Mrs- Sunbride. She has been UNBELIEVABLELY helpful to the Dreams Tulum brides. Made an incredibly valuable, totally organzied new thread with anything and everything DT. SHE ROCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
Glenda for Mrs. cause I heart her and she deserves some recognition for throwing together an awesome wedding at the drop of a hat!

Jacqueline for BtB cause she never fails to crack me up!
omg i just saw this now! im always so late to see stuff. thx abbie, thats sweet. ;o)

Mrs. - Raeka, Melissa. She is just the nicest person in the world and has been helpig me out alot lately.

BRB - Becks, for all the reasons listed above, and it's her last eligible month!

Soooooo, are we gonna have a poll now?

Amy, you're supposed to be less busy now ther wedding is over wink.gif J/K, i know how crazy busy i've been, so i bet you are in the same place as me! crazy how busy we still are after the wedding and how much there is to be done when we're done, haha wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
Soooooo, are we gonna have a poll now?

Amy, you're supposed to be less busy now ther wedding is over wink.gif J/K, i know how crazy busy i've been, so i bet you are in the same place as me! crazy how busy we still are after the wedding and how much there is to be done when we're done, haha wink.gif
yeah, I think I've been a lot busier now that the wedding is over. this last month has been crazy! so many projects to finish before the AHR.