YAY! Pics from My TTD at Chileno Bay!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#71 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:46 AM

I agree that they came out great! And you can't beat the price!! Love your beachy hair :)

#72 Carolyn

Carolyn
    • 1,235 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

Pictures came out really good. Looks like you had so much fun taking them.

#73 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
      • 292 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:19 AM

Abbie, these pics are absolutely beautiful! Far from Non-Pro. Love your avatar pic :)

#74 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        I agree that they came out great! And you can't beat the price!! Love your beachy hair :)
        thanks jamy :)
        thats funny you said beachy hair, thats how i wear my hair all summer, i get up so early i just use a diffuser to blow dry and i get mexico beach hair every day :) i'm too lazy to straighten everyday, and its WAY too hard to do it in mexico, too humid and pool-y

#75 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:04 PM

aw they look so great!!! u look so pretty. they are great shots too, doug's bro and sis did a great job! congrats.

ps'er- i didnt know u had contacts. grn eyes ARE pretty, totally not boring!! you should let your natural eyes out!! they'd look gr8 with your hair color & skin. im a grn eyed babe so i gotta give props to the green eyed gals out there!

#76 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:06 PM

Ab - not sure how I missed this the last few days, but they are great! I love the way the sun rays show thru on some. You had a beautiful sunrise and location for them, that's for sure! I think they look great and couldn't even tell they weren't prof quality.

#77 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:09 PM

thanks gals :)

#78 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

I have to agree with Jac here. I think green and brown eyes are the best! I even occasionally wear green contacts to covert my grayish-greenish-blueish eyes into the full green that i wish they were!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacqueline
              aw they look so great!!! u look so pretty. they are great shots too, doug's bro and sis did a great job! congrats.

ps'er- i didnt know u had contacts. grn eyes ARE pretty, totally not boring!! you should let your natural eyes out!! they'd look gr8 with your hair color & skin. im a grn eyed babe so i gotta give props to the green eyed gals out there!

#79 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:23 PM

green are awesome if they are like witchy-green, but mine are sorta green-grey-blue too, and not at all standout, kinda mousy like my natural hair color too

#80 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
              • 417 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

They did a great job. You looked gorgeous!!! Love the pics!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users